You are invited to take part in a LIVING LEGACY Memorial Forest at our upcoming Wellington Sanctuary Planting Day.
“Planting a Living Legacy Memorial Tree connects people to the beauty that life created as opposed to what was lost.” – Warren Roberts, Living legacy Forest Founder.
Upcoming Date: June 9th, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Share this event:
Bring your loved one’s ashes to our upcoming planting day to plant your tree of choice with their ashes, in our collective forest designed for memorial trees.
This allows you to create a beautiful, living memorial tree in honour of your loved one. You can choose from one of the Living Legacy Tree Types suited to this forest area.
Living Legacy Planting Days are celebrated with honour on one chosen day per year.
Turn your loved one’s ashes into a Living Legacy Memorial Tree on this planting day. You will also get a personalised plaque to mark your planted Living Legacy Memorial Tree.
You will be assisted by our Living Legacy Forestry Experts and be provided with the Living Legacy Formula that transforms cremated remains into life which then is infused into the tree to aid in growth and create life after life.
Stand tall among the giant trees in this protected cherished forest.
Some of the giant tree’s at Wellington Sanctuary (Jarrah and Marri) are over 30 metres tall.
Join the community that is creating a creek front forest for the native Quokka and Black Cockatoo.
50% of each purchase directly funds the restoration and care of the Legacy Forest. The site was generously bequested for legacy reforestation by the Jeffrey’s family in 2018 so others could share in the beauty and wildlife of this place.
You choose the tree that best reflects the life being honoured and you will receive a personalised plaque to mark your loved one’s planned memorial tree.
The legacy you leave will live on for generations to come with your tree’s unique seeds and seedlings living well beyond the lifespan of the original tree.
1) You will receive a tree selection booklet and plaque message form – you must complete the tree selection and plaque form.
2) You will receive a full itinerary which includes directions, parking instructions and advice on what to wear and bring on the day.
3) The planting day will begin at 9:30am at the site – customers must make their own way to the site.
4) We will have Living Legacy forestry experts available to provide information about the site and the trees you have selected, and most importantly they will be conducting the ash treatment and planting process.
5) You may participate in the treatment and planting process if you like.
6) The day will conclude at 12:30, customers must make their own way home.
Your donation funds the restoration and care of the Legacy Forest. The site was generously bequested for legacy reforestation by the Jeffreys family in 2018 so others could share in the beauty and wildfire of this place.